[Rhodes22-list] Back On The List - New Seal

Bob and Kathy Quinn bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 10 09:51:49 EDT 2011

Luis:  Great to hear that you are back.  As Stan has passed on the last few St.
Pete Shows, we had not realized that you were ill.  Stay Well!

When you speak with Stan about the connecting pieces for the remote tiller
operation, you should also order a new cap seal as it sounds like after you
remove the "stuff" that was used to "seal the seal" it probably will need to be
replaced.

Bob in Stuart on the "NoKaOi 3"