[Rhodes22-list] Triad Trials

Tom Hogarty tjhogarty at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 18:35:57 EDT 2011

Joe,
First watch your ramp and obtain local knowledge. Then if necessary to
extend. Chock the wheels, disconnect the trailer, extend the tongue,
reconnect, unchock, and launch.
In the attached photo Elton is showing Alice where the boat should be over
the axle. Remember the V shaped padded bow stop slides back and forth and
may be adjusted as the boat shifts back as you pull forward. Sometimes we
have had to back in a little and crank her forward to get her where we want.
Tom Hogarty
http://old.nabble.com/file/p31898657/IMG_1205.jpg