[Rhodes22-list] A leak, a leak!

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Jun 26 09:06:50 EDT 2011

HI Joe,
I'm assuming that you mean the carpet behind the bench seat in the
cabin. Where precisely was the dampness? We haven't had a rubrail
leak but when our fixed ports above the seat have leaked we've had
dampness there. Somewhere in the archives is some commentary on a rubrail fix.

I found this one - there may be more:
http://old.nabble.com/Reply-to-Art-about-fix-for-deck-joint-at-rub-rail.-td13511796.html#a13560461

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless