[Rhodes22-list] On Dry Land

Fred Kaiser fkaiser2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 18:13:56 EDT 2011

Joe here is how I ran the coax from the mast head to the radio located
in the cabin next to the aft bulkhead.  From the antenna the cable
goes through the mast down to the tabernacle. Use a connector at the
mast head so the antenna can be removed when traveling. At the cabin
top it is connected to a fitting so it can be unscrewed when the mast
is lowered. This is next to the mast head wire.  From the other part
of the fitting the coax to the radio goes through the cabin top
alongside the mast head light wire.  this comes out under the light
fixture forward of the compression post.  The cable then goes down the
outside of the post through the deck and to the starboard side.  It
then goes thru the bulkhead behind the sliding doors above the counter
top and comes out by the corner where the radio is located..  This
sounds confusing but can be seen on Fretless when you arrive on the
Chesapeake. Hatboro is only 2 hours from Rock Hall. Let us know when
you get here and welcome to the Chesapeake!

Fred Kaiser
1991 Rhodes 22 Fretless
Rock Hall MD