[Rhodes22-list] Bottom Paint for Fresh Water

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 10:50:48 EST 2011

Ben,
I didn't know that anyone born and raised in Arkansas would admit  to it.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/3/2011 10:27:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com writes:

Which  Arkansas lake gets the pleasure of a Rhodes-22 on its waters?  I
grew
up in Little Rock, and I've still retained some small amount of memory  for
lot of the lakes in the state.

Ben S