[Rhodes22-list] New York

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:03:33 EST 2011

Hello Rhodies,

I have a question for you NY/NJ folks.  We're driving up from Maryland to NY
to do the tourist thing Apr 2-4th.  We'd like to get to NY fairly early on
Sat to give us maximum time to sightsee.  Since it is close to a 5 hour
drive, I think our best option is to find some place in NJ to spend the
night on 1 Apr and then go into the city on the 2nd.

So here is my question, can anyone recommend someplace along the turnpike,
not too far from the city where hotels won't be stupid expensive?  Any
charming little locations that we might enjoy?  Any ideas would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Hank