[Rhodes22-list] Sunscreen warning

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Sun Mar 27 15:52:51 EDT 2011

Tom,

Interesting about the effects of sunscreen on melanoma and vitamin D.  Something only a dermatologist would know.

Here's one for you:

A man went to a dermatologist with a rare skin disease. The doctor recommended he try a milk bath, so he went to the grocery store and told the dairy manager he needed enough milk to take a bath. The dairy manager asked, "Do you want that pasteurized?" "No", the man replied, "up to my chin should do it."

Hope all is well up north.  Had you remained in tropical Maryland you could be out sailing now, except that it actually snowed here this morning!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD