[Rhodes22-list] 3 sails so far

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Sun Mar 27 19:27:13 EDT 2011

Greg,

We've got a boatload of owners from southern Pennsylvania in our marina and plenty from further away.  Don't know how long it would take you to get down here but it might be worth it when you do.  Can't say we have less powerboats, especially coming and going through Kent Narrows on the weekend.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD