[Rhodes22-list] 3 sails so far

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 21:06:18 EDT 2011

Greg:

My problem with "farther south" marinas is that they seem to have "further
elevated" mooring and slip fees.  The sailing up in the Hack Point area is good.
 I used to go with a friend pretty often. Yes, it's a long sail to the big  bay,
but some good anchorages for overnights.  I have a year from now to figure out
my final resting point.  I am sure we can hook up after that.

Joe