[Rhodes22-list] Main Sail Adjustment

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 19:41:35 EDT 2011

Lee,
What kind of an example are you setting for the newer sailors. Your lack of
 attention to your main sail is a disgrace to this list and the entire
Rhodes22  family. Come on man, get with the program before you destroy your sail
and then  wine about having to spend the money top replace it. I would
prefer to spend  the money on rum than a new sail.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/27/2011 4:12:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,