[Rhodes22-list] Main Sail Adjustment

Christopher Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed Mar 30 20:05:21 EDT 2011

Lee:

Thanks for the additional info.  I followed the thread to Selden in mast furling pdf documents that were very informative about their systems.  It would be nice if the Rhodes systems had similar pdf documents for support service and replacement documents.  I know the cdi jib furler has good documentation available but I haven't seen anything specific for our mast furling system.  My boat is supposed to be launched this week and I am anxious to get back out sailing to test my hardware and sailing skills.  I am experimenting with putting more weight in the bow to try and improve pointing.  Can't wait to start the new season.

Internal Sealing of Masts
Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300