[Rhodes22-list] Stay there!

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Thu Mar 31 22:04:24 EDT 2011

Joe + Greg

I have also seen SS wire at some auto parts stores and some Hardware stores.
I like the nut idea. I have a tubular turnbuckle on my forestay and it uses
a nut on each side of the tube. This allows enough clearance for the
Schaffer furler to rotate properly. Also allows you to fine tune the mast
rake angle.

John S