[Rhodes22-list] Splash!

Mike Hennessy mike.hennessy at rocketmail.com
Thu May 5 20:35:39 EDT 2011

Hi Mary Lou,

As a reminder, I work in Delaware and am considering a Rhodes purchase perhaps next year.

I am out of the country for the next two weekends but would love to see "Fretless". If you are going out some Friday afternoon or Sunday I would love to meet you to see your boat.

Thanks for the consideration,

Regards,
Mike