[Rhodes22-list] Splash!

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri May 6 15:06:43 EDT 2011

Hi Mike,
Not sure how our availability matches up with your schedule. We'll be
around Fri. May 13 and hope to go on an overnight trip leaving Sat.
May 14 and back Sun May 15. Then we are away on a camping/music
festival trip May 16 to somewhere around May 23, maybe a little
later. We hope to be sailing Memorial Day weekend but don't know when
we are leaving or getting aback.

Scheduling is tough when you are retired.

Best,
Mary Lou