[Rhodes22-list] Rummy and Coke

PBR pbryanriley at gmail.com
Sun May 8 01:02:15 EDT 2011

So here it is, way past my bed time, but kids camping in back yard so I have
to stay up to make sure they don't.....whatever.  Mixed myself a jack & coke
(at least one) ....because I have run out of the dietary variety I had to
use a REAL coke. So it occurred to me...since I know Rummy and others are
fans of diet coke as a mixer - I should let you'all know I have converted to
Coke Zero.  It is made from a stevia derived product that is apparently
closer to nature than the regular diet stuff.  My wife can't stand it but I
find it to be much closer to the original and vow to try it with Mount Gay
asap.  Give it a try Rummy.

Next up, although I am only a day sailer currently I feel compelled to help
the rhodes list evaluate and compare box wines as they seem well matched for
cruising.

-PBR