[Rhodes22-list] Rummy and Coke

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun May 8 08:39:07 EDT 2011

We take box wines cruising but have discovered that if you chill the
whites in the ice box or a cooler, the box disintegrates. We solved
that problem a few years ago with the top cut off a gallon water jug
and a hole cut in the bottom for the spigot. Works great. Current
favorite red in the Black Box Malbec which we drink at home as well.
Just bought one of the little Vendage Cabernets to take on an
overnight trip. We'll see how that is. The Vendage Pinot Grigio is acceptable.

Mary Lou