[Rhodes22-list] My apologies to the list; here are the items for sale

Claude Cox ccc974 at comcast.net
Tue May 10 11:24:42 EDT 2011

Good Morning, Carl;

The sail bags are on the way--via UPS.  I believe they said a Friday
delivery.  The shipping charges are 13.58; make the check payable to Claude
C. Cox; address is
2642 Weigelia Road
Atlanta, GA  30345

Thanks for the offer of a sail, and I may be able to take  you up on that.
I am from Oklahoma, and have family in Oklahoma City.  Where are you in
relation to Little Rock?  Judging from the name--Mountain View--I would
guess the NE--Ouachita Mtns. maybe.  Where do you sail?  Hope we can meet up
sometime.  for now, best wishes, and

Fair Winds,
Claude