[Rhodes22-list] My apologies to the list; here are the items for sale

bladerunner12345 cgeisser12345 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 11:42:21 EDT 2011

Check will be in mail today.
We are located about 90 mi. north of Little Rock, next to a little town
called Fox.
We usually sail on Greers ferry lake, we are located about 30 mi north of
the lake, I also want to sail norfork lake this summer, have not in years
past. We keep the boat at home for the time being, want to get a slip
eventually, but for working on the boat, it is best to have it at home.

Thanks again,
Carl Geisser