[Rhodes22-list] Lourdy Lourdy the old girls 40 !

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 10:54:08 EDT 2011

John,

Thanks for sharing the pictures.  Your boat looks great, she looks much younger
than she really is. It is always instructive to see not just the workmanship of
others, but the various rigging methods used for preparing their boats for the
road, and for other uses.

Sometimes you see things that confirm and idea or modification that you might
have been thinking about.

Have fun sailing her.

Caesar Paul