[Rhodes22-list] boat weight

Dennis McNeely mcneelyd at site-solutions.com
Fri Nov 4 12:36:31 EDT 2011

Greetings -

I can't do you much good with regard to the Rhodes' weight for towing or
for a new lift, but may be able to shed some light on your 'clunk'
though. Check to see if the cable is winding over itself as you lift the
boat, then suddenly slipping back down from that position onto the pole
where the cable is being wrapped. It shouldn't be a problem, but over
time can lead to a broken strand in the cable - which can then lead to
having to replace the cable.

(Another) Dennis
s/v Magic Moments
Lake Erie, MI