[Rhodes22-list] boat weight / Lift Size / Trailer Bunks

peter klappert peterklappert at comcast.net
Sat Nov 5 13:44:18 EDT 2011

Thanks Mary Lou. Your "Learning to Cruise" essay in SAILING SMALL truly is "Inspiration and Instruction for the Pocket Cruiser" and was an important early part of my decision to buy the Rhodes, and your postings to the List have been a great help and encouragement. I hope I don't find too many questions to ask the List, but I'll look forward to any answers you may offer.

For any lurkers out there considering the Rhodes, I'd like to say the members of Stan's crew who delivered Aeolia, Mark and Edvin, were just incredible. After an all-night drive from Edenton towing the boat and a full day in Florida teaching me to rig and sail it, they even tried to solve a plumbing problem we discovered here at my house. Talk about "customer service"! (They were also good guests and great company.)

All this gratitude and enthusiasm is getting gooey. I'll try to tone it down!