[Rhodes22-list] Mast Storage

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Nov 6 14:55:47 EST 2011

Leaving it in the cradle is fine as long as the slot is down. Some added
support somewhere in the middle would assure that the mast doesn't develop a
bow  while stored. It is highly unlikely that this would occur, but an ounce
of  prevention is always better than having to buy a new mast.

Rummy
R22 Rum Runner

In a message dated 11/6/2011 12:09:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,