[Rhodes22-list] boat weight / Lift Size / Trailer Bunks

peter klappert peterklappert at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 18:20:51 EST 2011

Thanx Rob. Here are a few better pix. There aren't any pictures under way--let alone under sail--because none of us was willing to walk on the water to take them. Stay tuned for our next miracle.

The Simmons Park boat ramp in Ruskin (a double with plenty of room for 2 simultaneous launches at each) is so nice I wish I could take it with me.