[Rhodes22-list] Front Port Covers

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Nov 9 15:24:00 EST 2011

Hi Rob,
We were just at the boat but got your message when we got back.
Sorry. Don't know if all port covers have this but ours have a
fiberglass batten fastened onto the bottom edge. There are a couple
of extra snap fittings about an inch towards the middle of the port
from the outer snaps. When the ports are open, you can bend the
batten between the two inner snaps and snap down the port cover to
hold them in place. It doesn't keep out a heavy rain but it does seem
to allow you to keep the ports open - for a while anyway - if it's
just spritzing.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD