[Rhodes22-list] Miami Boat Show?

Dennis McNeely mcneelyd at site-solutions.com
Sun Nov 13 11:42:50 EST 2011

Chris -

We're planning on doing nearly the same thing, and in roughly the same
timeframe. We took a trip down the east coast looking at used boats for
sale a few months ago, and we're looking at boats in Florida now - in
fact, we left Pompano, Fl just as the Ft Lauderdale boat show was
starting to set up. It featured mostly power boats; not many sails were
apparent. We also considered the Miami boat show, but decided against
it, since the web site showed a similar mix of boats.

Good luck in your hunt!

(Another) Dennis
s/v Magic Moments
Lake Erie, Mi

On 11/13/2011 10:45 AM, Chris Geankoplis wrote:
> We will be retiring and moving onto a boat probably in the Caribbean.  This
> won't happen for another 4 years or so.  However, we want to start looking
> now.  We have attended the Annapolis boat show for 25 years before moving
> west.
     -- snipped --