[Rhodes22-list] Jump Starter

Rob Granger rgranger at sbc.edu
Fri Nov 18 12:38:29 EST 2011

I don't know a lot about OBs but it sounds like you need to have this one
serviced.  Mine is a manual so I don't have any first hand knowledge but
for mine  I pull the choke out, pull slowly.  Put the choke back in and it
starts on the next pull.   Maybe you just need a tune up or new plugs...???

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 10:48 AM, Benjamin Cittadino <BCittadino at dcs-law.com