[Rhodes22-list] Jump Starter

Dennis McNeely mcneelyd at site-solutions.com
Sun Nov 20 12:21:03 EST 2011

Sorry - my first post about the battery / charter was off target. I
agree with your diagnosis about the choke. I know it doesn't help much,
but there is a choke on our 2005 Bigfoot that has to be pulled out to
start (set kill switch to run, throttle set to start, choke out, press
the primer bulb, & crank to start).
... then there's the bit about having the motor in the water before the
above. Oops.

another Dennis