[Rhodes22-list] Happy Bird et al

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Wed Nov 23 17:14:45 EST 2011

Joe attached is a copy of an email I copied some time ago about getting a
boat off the trailer.  It is addressed to a "Joe" could that be you?  I have
a Saturn bulkhead compass with a 3 ¾” dual reading lighted card.  It's
gotten me all over the place from Mexico to Canada just fine.  Installation
is easy, just follow the directions.  The back will protrude into the cabin.
I just finished it off with a Wal-Mart hand carved teak wooden bowl for a
couple of bucks.  If I would do anything over I would get one that can be
read from both sides of the bulkhead.  I mounted mine as far away from any
electronics as I could.  For my boat that was port side.

Chris G
Enosis