[Rhodes22-list] If You Have a Dream Go For It!

Kathy Barron jbarron1 at cinci.rr.com
Thu Oct 6 21:31:36 EDT 2011

Ron,  I am so sorry for your loss, and I know those words are not that comforting. May time heal your heart and give you good memories of time spent with him.
Follow a dream?  Yes, our Rhodes was my husbands dream, even though we knew he was dying. He got three summers to sail it. A precious memorie for me.

Kathy