[Rhodes22-list] If You Have a Dream Go For It!

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 22:37:41 EDT 2011

Ron;

Please accept condolences upon the loss of your friend.

It is unclear to me whether you intentionally paraphrased the Steve Jobs
2005 Commencement Address at Stanford University in your second paragraph
(there have been over six million hits on that great oration on YouTube
since Jobs' death the other day). If you did intend the paraphrase you did
it well; if you were unaware you were paraphrasing Jobs' remarks it is an
absolutely amazing coincidence and I recommend you listen to the whole
speech some time.

BenC