[Rhodes22-list] IMF

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Oct 14 11:50:56 EDT 2011

Good instructions. I would add that it is important to count the wraps on
the outhaul and furling lines. When reinstalling, be sure to extend the sail
all  the way out to make sure you have the wraps correct before raising the
mast.  Adding wraps with the mast up is a real PITA.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/12/2011 4:25:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,