[Rhodes22-list] genoa size

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Oct 16 11:49:17 EDT 2011

Paul,
Without a photo it is hard to visualize what you currently have for shroud
protectors. One solution I found was to use pvc pipe ( approximately 3 feet
 long) over the four forward shrouds and the turnbuckles. If they still
hang over  a one inch pvc pipe, I've seen less experienced sailors add a second
pvc pipe  over the smaller one, turning the inner pipe into a bearing so to
speak. There  are many ways to approach this without getting rid of the
175. I sail on an  inland lake and wouldn't be without it.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/15/2011 10:17:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,