[Rhodes22-list] Curious About Your Rhodes Choice Stories

Rhodes Net bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 20 10:28:20 EDT 2011

Well appointed,  nine stays, sharp looking, IMF and furling Genoa for easy sail handling, very responsive,  great in both light air and heavy winds,  hull shape cuts waves instead of pounding through,  and most important FUN and EASY to sail.  Just a few thoughts.  Did I mention getting to know the GREAT SPITZER'S versus the great Santini's?  {:>)
Sent from my iPhone