[Rhodes22-list] Bimini

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 12:25:45 EDT 2011

.......Sort of related question, is there anything keeping someone from drilling a
hole in the mast and having an intermediate position on the boom?

Talk to Stan....he did this for me with the pop top as it was too high for me to release in the 'up' position, so he drilled a hole lower for me.

elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06
"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}