[Rhodes22-list] Bimini

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Oct 26 11:24:41 EDT 2011

David,

Stan or the previous owner drilled an extra pair of holes in my mast:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p32725175/Picture%2B077.jpg Picture+077.jpg

In this picture the boom is in the top holes and the poptop in the bottom.
The boom fits in all three sets of holes; the poptop works in the middle or
bottom sets (I'd need longer poptop arms to use the top set of holes).

In my case it doesn't help or hurt.  You can't drill a set of holes any
higher for the boom because the top of the sail can't go any higher.

Good luck!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD

.......Sort of related question, is there anything keeping someone from
drilling a
hole in the mast and having an intermediate position on the boom?

Talk to Stan....he did this for me with the pop top as it was too high for
me to release in the 'up' position, so he drilled a hole lower for me.

elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06
"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}