[Rhodes22-list] New to the forum

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Oct 22 08:28:19 EDT 2011

Dan,
Welcome to the list.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/21/2011 5:26:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dan-kellogg at comcast.net writes:

Hi,  everyone

I am new to the forum and in the market for a R22.  I  live in Colorado and
will be primarily sailing on inland lakes but think  about trailering to the
coasts or the Great Lakes.  I have a Sunfish,  Zuma and belong to a club
that
sails J22's. I want a boat that is more  friendly to my wife and the R22
looks like it might fit the  bill.   I have an opportuinty to see a used mid
80's R22 in this  region recyled in 2006.   I am a long way from GB, so i
would  apprectiate any tips on what to look for on a used R22.

Colorado  Sailer