[Rhodes22-list] Curious About Your Rhodes Choice Stories

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sat Oct 22 17:51:18 EDT 2011

Oh, I get it, I pass on, and the boat passes on too, but with more fun.  I
considered doint that but I thought the future archaeologists would miss out
on a valuable artifact.  But wait!  They would not be interested in a 1,000
year old Rhodes 22 because there will probably be some sailing around even
then.