[Rhodes22-list] Rob Lowe Mast light wiring

Rob Granger rgranger at sbc.edu
Sun Oct 23 20:21:21 EDT 2011

Hey Joe

It must be a trick of the photo.  I only have one set of wires running up
the mast to an all around anchor light that doubles as a steaming light.

Good luck with your wiring.  One other trick I learned....  If you take some
of that pink foam board you can find a Home Depot and cut it into 1" by 8'
strips and then duct tape the strip ends together... then tape your wire to
the foam strips... and jam that up your mast along with the your wire, The
wire won't slap inside your mast and make that anoying clang clang clang at
anchor.
:-)