[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 2695, Issue 1

cody nowak schmiddlediggy at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 24 17:42:42 EDT 2011

Unfortunately am still having to sell my 86 in great shape Interfurling
Jib/Mast new 9.9 elect start longshaft .....Trailer has just been
rebuilt Boat is located in Suffolk County , Long Island NY #
631-873-8725 Please ask for Cody                                                                                                                                                            > From: rhodes22-lSend Rhodes22-list mailing list submissions                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           >