[Rhodes22-list] Solar Cell Replacement/Charger

Alton Miller al_shell at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Oct 31 22:02:11 EDT 2011

Thanks all for the great info.  I'll check the panels this weekend for
the output voltage with a multimeter.  I saw a charge controller at West
Marine that fits the description of the one below.  Can one charge
controller handle both GB solar panels (parallel ?) to both batteries or
do I need one charge controller per panel per battery?  Either way, $60
is not a bad deal to keep the batteries charged properly.

Thanks again for the great advice.
Al
Mishka 01