[Rhodes22-list] Highlands, NJ Report

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Sep 1 15:25:15 EDT 2011

Alice,

I think the mandatory evacuation was only for nonresidents :).  Glad to hear
BEATS Prozac beat Irene.  Your tire set-up seemed to work well.  Must make
it a challenge to drive.  Guests in for the weekend but I'll try to convince
them to go out for a sail.  Perhaps we could race so I could regain my
machismo?

Lee