[Rhodes22-list] Mast Step Popped

Dennis Frappier dennisf at maine.rr.com
Tue Sep 13 15:34:36 EDT 2011

While this great discussion is underway may I ask?  If your boat had no mast
step or method of stepping the mast how would you plan an prepare to step
the mast?  I may get a chance to put the boat in the water and rig it prior
to winter if I can get the framing and bulkhead installed.  I'm a little
anxious to float prior to tenting and taking the hull down, removing all the
hardware and repairing and painting.

Sincerely,

Dennis Frappier
Marketing / Business Development Consultant

207-228-5388 (direct)
www.nikken.com/apt

Opportunity in the Healthcare Industry!  Join us in the essential evolution
from medical intervention to self-care and lifestyle enhancement.
www.PartnershipOffering.com  (Review the 5 minute video).