[Rhodes22-list] Mast Step Popped

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Sep 13 15:51:25 EDT 2011

Dennis,
You have no mast step (the metal fitting on the cabin top) or no compression post?  Hard to step the mast without a bracket to set it in.  I suppose you could support the mast on a piece of plywood temporarily.  If it's the compression post, a 4X4 would suffice temporarily.  Pictures, man, pictures!  - rob