[Rhodes22-list] Mast Step Popped

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 23:08:57 EDT 2011

An 8 ft 2X6 with carefully placed bent bolts will fit in the rudder guide holes and is just about perfect height to keep the mast high enough to not pop the step (I did it too...twice). Not certain it is high enough to use the trailer winch to raise the mast, never tried that!

Sent from my iPhone

Charles