[Rhodes22-list] To anyone on the list that enjoys a mystery

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 18:30:13 EDT 2011

1) Teenaged joyride.
2) You went "sleep-sailing" and just don't remember.
3) Boat is "possessed" (see "Christine", by Stephen King).
4)Teenaged joyride.
5) Bear swam out to boat, boarded, and played.
6) Thieves boarded but changed their minds.
7) Teenaged joyride.
8) Wild storm
9) Squatter lived aboard for a few days.
10)Teenaged joyride.

Glad she's OK.

BenC