[Rhodes22-list] Ice Box Replacement

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Sep 19 00:22:15 EDT 2011

There are two documents about my replacement of the old ice box with a new
one and the additional modifications and results from the changes.  The
first is a PDF detailing the removal and subsequence replacement and how
someone can improve the standard ice box.  I didn't get a picture of the
final installation until long after I made the PDF and inadvertently lost
the original document.  Since I can't add to the PDF I have had to make a
second document with the final result.  I hope this will help anyone
thinking of replacing your old ice box.

Chris Geankoplis