[Rhodes22-list] Carl's Bahama (Mis?) Adventure 2011

Dennis Frappier dennisf at maine.rr.com
Sun Sep 25 22:11:13 EDT 2011

Great and exciting odyssey.  I look forward to hearing and seeing more.

Respectfully,

Dennis A. Frappier
207-228-5388
Click to watch the 3 min video "Healthy Child, Healthy World" and then share
with a friend!

Our Mission is: To inspire individuals to discover a whole new way of living
and to provide them a way to live it with increased physical and financial
wellbeing.