[Rhodes22-list] Carl's Bahama (Mis?) Adventure 2011

Wickman, William E WEWickman at spectraenergy.com
Mon Sep 26 17:00:38 EDT 2011

Dang!  I can't open the attachments.  Does anyone know how?

There are a lot of pithy sayings:  "A ship is safe in harbor, but that is not what ships were built for"; "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"; "What doesn't kill you will make you stronger"; etc. etc.  I think they all apply to sailing adventures.   I hadn't intended to go to the Bahamas when I did, but opportunity knocked and the stars aligned.  Looking back, had I not gone then I would still be dreaming about it.  In fact, I am dreaming about going back and most surely intend to.  But... the secret to success is in the planning and a keen eye to the weather.

I eagerly await being able to read about your Rhodes adventure!

Bill Wickman
s/v Fina Lee