[Rhodes22-list] Battery Advice

Richard Arking richard.arking at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:28:20 EDT 2012

Geoff,  The plug in battery monitor you wrote about sounds useful.  What is
the brand and model #?  Stan is almost finished recyling a R22 for me; I
had Stan add a battery charger and a second house battery but I skipped
over a hard wired battery monitor.  So now I'd like to look into your plug
in one.  Just finished the final exam in the US Power and Sail Squadron's
"Marine Electrical" course. Even if I forget stuff over time, the text will
be a handy reference when the inevitable electrical gremlins show up.  Are
other members of the List enjoying their local Squadron as a resource?
Thanks, Richard Arking
1996 R22, recycled right now
Brooklyn, NY