[Rhodes22-list] Battery Advice

Geoff Farrell geoffreylfarrell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 08:15:40 EDT 2012

Richard, here is the link to the battery monitor. Geoff

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?rls=com.microsoft:en-us&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&rlz=1I7GGLL_enUS309&q=Equus+3721+Battery+and+Charging+System+Monitor&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=17346627429612865954&sa=X&ei=o4x9T7aMLoim9ATOy8yhDQ&ved=0CFwQ8wIwAA
#